As Lingua4Kids grows, we are looking for a new Italian teacher to join our fabulous team! Details are below:
Saturdays only (9:00 until 13:00 approx.)
Excellent opportunity to teach in an Italian Academy in Woking.
Experience not essential – we are looking for enthusiasm and the right attitude more than anything!
The teacher will be working for the Accademia on a freelance basis.
The teacher will have a range of books and materials and deploy audio-visual resources to encourage students to communicate using structure and vocabulary. A strong emphasis is placed on dialogue, role playing and TPR, but also language games and culture references are also used.
Skills – Essential
* Enthusiasm and passion for the language and the culture
* Excellent knowledge of Italian language and culture (must be Italian mother tongue)
* Self motivation, effective time management
* Have the ability to think creatively
* Must be able to use initiatives and adapt
* Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to children – training and support will be provided.
* Write and provide materials incl. audio visual resources
* Provide internal feedback on a weekly basis
* Participate in organising activities such as Christmas nativity etc
* Undertake admin tasks i.e. keeping register and attendance, send lesson recap emails to parents at the end of each Saturday
* Attend regular meetings and support other members of the Accademia as we grow this wonderful brand.
For further details on who we are, please visit our website: www.lingua4kids.com
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org